Spelling Progress Bulletin. Riter index.
See Bulletin Contents and
Topics; Anthology (best of SPB)
php links go to the web page of that article. pdf links go to the whole bulletin issue. In each pdf file, click on Bookmarks to see the contents list with links. Very short book reviews and very short letters to the editor listed in the Contents are not itemized here.
Yeenstra. Rev. Rolf L. Relics. Jun 1962 pdf. p6.
- The Causes of Illiteracy & Recommendations for Action. Winter 1975 pdf. pp3-10.
- Text of policy statement on spelling reform by the Victorian Action Committee Against Illiteracy. Winter 1975 pdf. p10.
- Spelling and Spelling Reform: Arguments Pro and Con. Spring 1976 pdf. pp11-20.
- Is there evidence for Chomsky's interpretation of English spelling? Winter 1978 pdf. pp10-12.
- Let us be Practical about Spelling Reform. Spring 1979 pdf. pp7-9.
- A Transitional Spelling Reform for Adults and Learners. Fall 1980. pp7-10.
- How to Implement Spelling Reform. Fall 1980. pp10-12.
- International Day for Spelling-Spotting. September 30th. Fall 1980. p13.
- The Etymological Argument FOR Spelling Reform. Winter 1980 pdf. p4.
- Book review. Cognitive Processes in Spelling edited by Uta Frith. Spring 1981 pdf. pp17,18.
- Book review. What Happens to Children - the origins of v violence. N.W. Tune. Spring 1981 pdf. p19.
- SSS conference. Edinburgh. 1981. Speaker topics. Fall 1981 pdf. p1.
- Etymological Arguments FOR Spelling Reform. Fall 1981 pdf. pp7-9.
- Fowler's English Usage Revised. Winter 1981 pdf. pp4-7.
- A Transition to Improved Spelling for Learners and Literate Adults. Winter 1981 pdf. pp14-17.
- Third SSS Conference: A research-developed reform for English spelling. Winter 1982. pp10-13.
- Third SSS Conference: Authors' index of papers. Spring 1983. p1.
Yule. Valerie & McBride.
Fergus. Proceedings of the Second
International Conference on Reading and Spelling. Winter 1979. pp2.3.