Index of SSS Journal authors from 1985
Author names are marked in bold for articles and
in italics for articles about them and reviews by or about them.
Journals are indicated by Jnumber, year/number-in-year, page numbers, e.g. J9 1988/3 pp7-11.
See also: Journal topics, Journal summary, Articles by theme, Newsletters, Pamflets and Personal Views.
Hadley, P. Memories of the SSS 50 Years Ago J12 1992/1 pp23-24.
Hamilton, M. 'Literacy, Numeracy & Adults' ALBSU report review by Upward C. J8 1988/2 p33.
Hanks, P. Conventionality & Efficiency in Written English: The Hyphen. J8 1988/2 pp5-10
- Feasibility of reform discussion with Upward, C. J8 1988/2 pp24-26
Harrison, M. See Bulletins.
- History of Simplified Spelling Society up to 1970. (Previously published as Pamflet 11.) J3 1986/2 pp22-25.
Hawkins, J A. on English in ed. Comrie, B. 'The World's Major Languages' review by Upward J8 1988/2 P33.
Herbert, H W. Spelling Reform Now J2 1986 pp24-25.
Hoban, R. futuristic spellings in 'Riddley Walker' J7 1988/1 p35.
- International requirements for spelling reform J7 1988/1 pp20-22.
- Showing Pronunciation in EFL Teaching J10 1989/1 pp13-19.
- 'Crossdialectal phonology, with application to English vowels' review by Brown, A. J14 1993/1 pp26-28.
Hutchins, J. See Newsletters.
- Wy dyslexics need simplifyd speling J10 1989/1 pp5-9.
- Strategies of adult dyslexic. J11 1989/2 p24.
- 1933 CS? J12 1992/1 p20.
- reviews Bryant, B. 'Storyspell' J14 1993/1 pp28-29.
- reviews Campbell, R, Miscue Analysis in the Classroom, J20 1996/1 p28.
- reviews Smith, B. Teaching Spelling J20 1996/1 pp28-29.
Hutchinson, G. Opposition to the german Spelling Reform J26 1999/2 pp21-23.