Index of SSS Journal authors from 1985
Author names are marked in bold for articles and
in italics for articles about them and reviews by or about them.
Journals are indicated by Jnumber, year/number-in-year, page numbers, e.g. J9 1988/3 pp7-11.
See also: Journal topics, Journal summary, Articles by theme, Newsletters, Pamflets and Personal Views.
Thomas, P. The Palantype system: another readable shorthand of the English language J16 1994/1 pp24-28.
Thommen, M. Selling Spelling: a marketing approach to orthographic change J20 1996/1 pp25-27.
- 'Literacy Skills of English & Italian Children' research report J13 1992/2 p21-22.
- Children's Responses to Simplified Spelling, Pt.I J21 1997/1 pp3-8.
- Children's Responses to Simplified Spelling, Pt.II J22 1997/2 pp3-10.
- reviews A new drive to improve adult literacy in the UK: Sir Claus Moser/BSA 'Improving Literacy and Numeracy: A fresh start' J27 2000/1 pp33-34, 36
Threadgall, R. See Newsletters.
- The Initial Teaching Alphabet: proven efficiency & future prospects J7 1988/1 p18-19.
- Remedial Education & a Consistent Alphabet J15 1993/2 pp6-7.
Threadgall, Ronald, General Secretary UK i.t.a. Federation, tribute J21 1997/1 p34.
Trenité, G Nolst. The Chaos J17 1994/2 pp28-31.
Trouille, J-M. Changes in the spelling of Dutch J5 1987/2 pp14-16.
Trowbridge, C. Surviving Storms Over Awful Spelling J18 1995/1 p44.