Contributors to SSS newsletters 1917-2002.
See also Newsletter Summary, Contents, Topics.
A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. P. Q. R. S. T. U. V. W. X. Y. Z.
Harrison, Barbara. Article: Teachers receptive to member's talk. SS12.
Helm, Nelson. Article: Selling spelling. SS6.
- Letter: No bellyaching, please, we know what's best. SS11.
- Article: Of authorities: Who will care about our 'optimum solution'? SS15.
Hendrix, Ruth Ann. Letter: Letters → syllables → words → literacy! SS13.
- Section Four: Comments on SR1-5. News5.
Hogarth, Joseph. South African perspective on English spelling reform. Pyoneer Mar 1917.
- Foreigners and simplified spelling. Pioneer Feb 1918.
Hosiba, Yasuyuki. Letter: A bridge between TO, new spelling. SS11.
Hunter, Ian. Article: Analyzing spelling reform options. SS17.
Hutchins, Jean. See Journals.
- Article: Inquiries Via The 'Net. SS1.
- This 'n' that: Confusion reigns over silent letters. SS15.
- One Member: Sowing the seed with special educational needs people. SS17.
- Article: Some rules of English
spelling! Add, double, drop, change. SS17.