Contributors to SSS newsletters 1917-2002.
See also Newsletter Summary, Contents, Topics.
A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. P. Q. R. S. T. U. V. W. X. Y. Z.
Seddon, Keith. Short item: Where are the Shaw Alphabet typewriters? N6.
Seysmith, Robert. Spelling reform Toronto 1984. News5.
Shanks, Tom. Article: An unteachable teacher. SS15.
Shelley, Jean. Suggestion for a leaflet needed by SSS. NS4.
Smith, Edward. See Journal.
Smith, Rev. Thomas. Extracts: Orthographical Exercises. 1824. News4.
- Article: Most illiterate children would succeed in other languages. SS12.
Stark, David. See Journals.
- Section Three: Letter to 'Language Monthly'. News5.
- Section II. Design principles for stage reform. News6.
- Section V: Language and Society. News7.
- Article: Alphabetic consistency in reading. News8.
Stygall, R. Letter: Rhotic schwa, the hidden foneme. SS10.
Sykes, Ezra. See Pamflet 7.
- A Yorkshire
experiment with Simplified Spelling. Pyoneer 4.